Next make I am *not* using anything slippy. If I had a penny for… Well I’m sure you’ve been there. There have been more successes than failures with this top, but only just:
- It’s a lovely colour
- I did have just enough fabric to cut out a self-drafted top
- I’m liking the sweetheart neckline
- The bias binding is working well – love bias binding
You see now, I’m struggling.
- There’s either no or very little seam allowance on my bodice block, good job I can make a super narrow seam and use my overlocking stitch
- There’s not really enough length in the body, good job the jammie bottoms are high waisted
- It frays like crazy
Apart from that! It’s all coming together reasonably. I often reach a low somewhere around the middle of a make. The excitement and the energy that come with new a endeavor has waned and the renewed vigour that comes with the ‘race to the finish’ has not yet appeared. Take heart, new pyjamas will soon be mine! I hope that your pyjamas are coming along well too.